Our Shared Vision
To create an inclusive and welcoming community where lives are transformed and enriched through the shared experience of art.
CALL FOR FALL 2020 PROPOSALS
Fall Semester Dates
Mon September 21 – Sat December 12 (immediately followed by 2 makeup weeks)
5-week mini session: Mon October 19 – Sun November 22 (immediately followed by 1 makeup week)
- Yom Kippur: Mon September 28
- Halloween Kid Classes after 2pm only: Sat October 31
- Thanksgiving Weekend: Thurs November 26-Sat November 28
3/16 Call for Proposals sent via email
4/19 Proposals due to email@example.com
4/20 Scheduling of classes begins
5/18 All instructors will be notified of the status of their proposals no later than this date
Proposals forms are at the bottom of this page. They are due by end of day 4/19! Please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
UPCOMING SEMESTER DATES
Spring Semester 2020: Monday March 30 – Monday June 15, 2020
Makeup week for 10-week classes: Tues. June 16 – Mon. June 22
- Monday April 6 - Friday April 10 for spring break camp
- Sat May 23, Sun May 24, Mon May 25
Weekly Video Update
from the Studio School
Keep up-to-date with all things Studio School!
See a full playlist of videos here.
Have a great idea for a class or workshop?
Please share it with us using one of the propsal options below.
Course Wish List
- Weaving classes or workshops
- Digital Media classes
- Precious Metal Clay classes
- Handmade Paper classes or workshops
- Preschool classes for kids ages 3-5
- 5-session mini classes in any media
Classes are 5 or 10 weeks in length. The following proposal forms help the Studio School to fully understand your class. Please complete the appropriate form and email it to email@example.com