Our Shared Vision
To create an inclusive and welcoming community where lives are transformed and enriched through the shared experience of art.
Please scroll to the bottom of this page to download a class or workshop proposal form.
4/2 Call for Proposals sent via email
4/28 Proposals due to firstname.lastname@example.org
4/29-5/22 Scheduling of classes
5/24 All instructors will be notified of the status of their proposals no later than this date
Spring Semester 2019: Monday April 1 - Monday June 17, 2019
Makeup Week: Tuesday June 18 - Monday June 24, 2019
- Monday April 15 - Friday April 19
- Saturday May 25
- Monday May 27
* Note Summer is 6 weeks in length
Fall Semester 2019: Monday September 23 - Sunday December 8, 2019
Makeup Weeks: December 9-21
- Monday September 30 (Rosh Hashanah)
- Tuesday October 8, skipping evening classes only (Yom Kippur begins at sundown)
- Wednesday October 9 (Yom Kippur)
- Thursday October 31, skipping kid and teen classes only (Halloween)
- Thursday November 25-Saturday November 30 (Thanksgiving weekend)
Weekly Video Update
from the Studio School
Keep up-to-date with all things Studio School!
See a full playlist of videos here.
Please click the links below to download these useful documents.
NEW Winter 2019 Adult Feedback
NEW Winter 2019 Kid and Teen Feedback
Spring Welcome Sheet
Current Exhibition Info
Opportunities for Members
Fall 2018 Adult Feedback Summary
Fall 2018 Kid and Teen Feedback Summary
10.2018 Faculty Handbook
How To Use Lumens Guide
Have a great idea for a class or workshop?
Please share it with us using one of the propsal options below.
Course Wish List
- 5-session mini classes
- Digital Media classes
- Handmade Paper
- Wire and/or Beaded Jewelry for adults and/or teens
- Portfolio Review for College Bound Students
Classes are 5 or 10 weeks in length. The following proposal forms help the Studio School to fully understand your class. Please complete the appropriate form and email it to email@example.com