The Spring 2020 Members Art Show & Collectors Week is a ten-day celebration of art made by our members from June 19-28, 2020.
Friday, June 19 from 6-8:30pm, awards presented at 7:30pm
Closing Toast & Art Pick-up:
Sunday, June 28, 3:30pm. Artwork can also be picked up on June 29 and 30.
Want to Exhibit Your Work? Here’s how!
All Art Center Members are welcome to hang one original work of art on a first come, first served basis. Registering here reserves your space!
The Fine Print:
- -One artwork per member. Maximum size is 40 x 40” for 2-D work (including frame) and 24 x 24 x 36” for 3-D work.
- -Artist must be a current member of the Visual Arts Center of New Jersey. Member must be an adult.
- -A guest juror will be selecting five works to receive awards.
- -Artist may send a representative for drop off or pick up but must have a letter signed by the artist authorizing them to submit and/or pick up artwork.
- -Wall mounted works must be wired and ready to hang. A limited number of pedestals and tables will be available for 3-D works on a first come, first served basis. If you are displaying hand-crafted jewelry or other small items, you must provide your own display case.
- -All artworks must be family-friendly in content. The Art Center retains the right to refuse an artwork for any reason.
- -Artists can choose to have their artworks for sale. Commission is 20% to Art Center & 80% to the artist. Artist can choose to donate all proceeds to the Art Center’s programs.
- -Sold work can only be picked up by the purchaser during the designated pick-up times listed above.
- -Works must be dropped off on Tuesday, June 16.
- -The exhibition will be open to the public Friday, June 19 through Sunday, June 28.
- -Artwork must be picked up by June 30.